Tuesday 12 May 2009

Running off to join the Circus!

Anesta Mathurin was a participant at Footstep 11 in Jamaica. She has just sent us an update on what she's going to do this summer after finishing her University degree ....

Today im actually revising for my final uni exam, tomorrow, which means this time tomorrow my degree will be complete and I'll be celebrating! Thursday I'm moving out of my house up here (Birmingham) and going back to Gloucester for one night. Then on friday i'm off to join a travelling circus school (seriously!) Until October I'll be travelling with them, training circus skills and performing several times a week aswell. I dont have an itinery for the dates and venues yet but here is a link you can put on the blog if people want to see what it's all about: http://www.zipposcircus.co.uk/aca/aca.htm


I'm going to try and take loads of photos while I'm in the circus and when we have afternoons off, try to find places with internet access so I can upload them to facebook, so hopefully some people can see them on there!'

This photo of Anesta displaying her circus skills was taken on her recent family holiday to St Lucia...

I was in St Lucia in December - thats where my Dad's family is from. That was really cool and it was a family holiday. St Lucia is just as beautiful as Jamaica, but with its own charm aswell.

So keep an eye out for the circus in your town, Anesta might just be there on the high wire!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news Anesta!
    I am sure that you will do great!

    ReplyDelete