Wednesday 20 October 2010

Feedback from Footstep 12 in Slovakia 2

More feedback from Footstep 12, this time from Nuran of Trabzon, Turkey

I would like to talk about an activity called The Ecological Walk which we did while in Cadca. There were three ways to go to meeting point: Easy, which I participated in; Medium and difficult! While walking we had to talk about some items about our countries situation (transport, accomodation, rubbish and litter, food, energy sources, natural resources, environmental projection. We talked, talked and talked with Margaret :)) and I learned a lots of things about Kenya. I knew before that Kenya is poor country but I cant imagine so much like that. Along the way was ok for me (even if I dont feel young :)) but Margaret couldnt manage it too easily. I think when that kind of activities are planned more thought for older people is needed. And I would like to say that before meeting you send to us those topics which we will talk about. Because we have to know some topics deeply such as rubbish and litter politics I think.

I would like to say that it was so great meeting for me. As Arosh (from Bangladesh) said, I didn't meet that kind of lovely people in Europe before. I should change my idea about european people :))
All of them are not selfish and cold :))

And Morgan, I would like to say to you that when you were speaking I felt that I was listening BBC News!
Best wishes,

Nuran

No comments:

Post a Comment