Wednesday 20 October 2010

Feedback from Footstep 12 in Slovakia

We're just about to post some feedback from those who attended our ground-breaking Footstep 12 conference in Slovakia back in August. First up is Zbyszek from Tilia Forest School in Torun!

For the first time I participated in the conference Global Footsteps. It was a very nice time but also instructive. Cool, because I established many new friendships from around the world, because I know the cool and nice people, because I could see that everywhere, regardless of skin color, race (etc) are good people, that the goodness of people and openness is not dependent on racial and cultural differences.

I might know the reality prevailing in specific countries and problems of people living there. I have read it with the specific work of NGOs and associations. I was able to establish first contacts with representatives of the organization and take the first steps of cooperation between Tilia and NOGs others. It is important also that I could find out for yourself that you can find common ground with people from other countries, continents.

The organization of the conference was done perfectly. The form of each conference, forced to open to conversation, to show himself. It is very important.

Personally, I regret that I could not stay until the end of the conference.

Yours
Zbigniew Szczesniak

ToruĊ„ Ecological Association "Tilia"
Torun, 02.09.2010r.

No comments:

Post a Comment